Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Wilds





Hey everybody I'm going to camp on Monday. I am going to swim in the lake there will be a zip line and you get on and slide down a line and then you drop down into the lake I am looking forward to that. I will probably room with all of the boys. There will be preaching I'm so looking forward to that the only thing I am not looking forward to is dressing up every night. there might be canoeing that will be fun I have never gone canoeing before. I can't think of any thing else but free time when you get to go with your friends to do ANYTHING. that will be so much fun. I can not wait until Monday!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! Be sure you write a blog to tell all about it when you get back home. Love you!
Aunt Fer Fer

Regina said...

I love it that you get to go. I pray that you have a great time and that you learn alot about our Savior and how to live a life that brings Him glory. Who said being a christian was a drag? Looks like fun to me.

I Love you and I can't wait to hear all about it.

Mom

Anonymous said...

Phillip,
We're gonna have a blast there...just don't worry about having to dress up every night. In fact, all you have to wear is jeans and a collared shirt. That's no big deal, right? I'm looking forward to what God has in store for all of us!

Pastor Bret

Unknown said...

Hi Phillip,

I know you will have a wonderful time at camp. We know you will enjoy all thee outdoor sports. I agree with Aunt Fer Fer, write a blog when you get home and tell us all about the camp experience.

Beverly said...

Phillip, You will have a blast and i'm sure God has much in store for you to learn. Go with an open heart and mind and allow Him to speak to you in ways He never has before. and have fun too! God means for us to have fun you know!